Agriculture and Food Chain
Five Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences have combined their forces and formed FLEN. FLEN offers food related education covering the whole food chain.
Productive, sustainable and responsible agriculture is crucial in ensuring prosperity and food security now and in future. Based on this our "Agriculture and Food Chain" -training is divided in three packages:
- Developing Agricultural Advisory System
- Sustainable and Responsible Agriculture
- Productive and Profitable Agriculture
Our trainings can form part of the academic offer of local university or serve as staff trainings for companies.
Select the links above or contact us for more information.
Training tailored to the existing needs
- Trainings base on careful evaluation of existing knowledge
- Length and contents of the trainings are tailored to fit the needs
Long-lasting and self-sustaining results:
- Tools for lifelong learning: critical and creative thinking and collaboration and communication skills
- More sustainable, productive and profitable agriculture.
- More sustainable and safe food for the tables.
Courses are held where needed
- Our trainings can be hold in Finland or abroad
- Training can be hold also online using eLearning